Skip to content
Connecting a B2B Webshop with an Integration Solution | Wedoio

Connecting a B2B Webshop with an Integration Solution | Wedoio

More and more manufacturers and retailers are opening online stores and building a strong connection with sales representatives online.

With the growth of the number of B2B customers, the staff of webshop managers is growing, too. This results in business owners trying to “renovate” their whole company to adjust to the new conditions the market offers day by day. 

But at the same time, company leaders require that sales managers spend 40% of their time on finding new customers online. The remaining 60% is spent on working with current customers, but in reality, everything is different, and 90% is spent on processing these tasks:

  • Negotiation of delivery terms with buyers by phone and email,
  • Confirmation of the availability of goods in warehouses,
  • Preparation of accounting and invoicing documents,
  • Exchanging documents with B2B contractors,
  • And only 10% of the whole working time is left for the new clients…

Can this process be pushed somehow to allow workers to spend more time on clients? Yes, it absolutely can and should be. We at Wedoio Integrations make sure that you can safely automate your webshop by integrating it with the Uniconta solution. 

 

How does B2B integration work and why do you need one?

B2B integration is basically the process of pulling information from an internal application and then transferring it into an external one using an integration platform. One of these platforms can be a cloud-based or a hybrid system, where all of the data is stored. 

But why do you need a B2B integration for your business? Every organization takes its own approach to exchange files, product data, messages, or other information. Each eCommerce company uses a distinct mix of systems, cloud, or applications that require various formats. B2B integration helps different technologies to communicate with each other and exchange business-related data within.

One of the best integration solutions for automating webshop workflow is Uniconta integration developed by Wedoio Integration ApS. 

Uniconta is a cloud-based ERP system developed by the father of Navision and Axapta, Erik Damgaard. Uniconta is a single system that keeps track of finances, inventory, projects, production, and logistics, which helps your business become more digital. It provides time savings on your daily routines, searches, document retrieval, and business management. All of your webshop’s data is securely saved on Uniconta cloud, and you can access it whenever you want to.

The Uniconta integration will allow you to increase the loyalty of your new and current customers through a convenient service. By simplifying your webshop’s work, you enable the opportunity to ultimately increase your business sales. Uniconta connects with webshops that are based on WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento 2, or automates different workflow systems such as November First, Intempus, webCRM and others.

 

Want to meet and discuss opportunities for the growth of your business?

Contact us anytime at info@wedoio.com or call +45 70601000 to book a meeting with our automation specialists. We’re always happy to meet up, provide you with thorough information about our solutions and together brainstorm the ways to the success of your business.

Contact Us Today!

 

More about:
uniconta blok

Uniconta is a modern cloud-based ERP system that keeps track of finances, inventory, projects, production, and logistics, which helps your business become more digital. It provides time savings on your daily routines, searches, document retrieval, and business management. All of your data and documents are safely stored and always accessible in the Uniconta cloud. 

Although it is a standard ERP system, it is structured flexibly so that you can customize the solution with your own fields, tables, and screens. This means that you do not have to depend on your desire for change to fit in with other companies.

 

More about:
wedoio-logo

Wedoio gives any business an opportunity for easy and simple Uniconta integration and automation solution. This includes integration of all data from WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento 2, and other webshops directly to Uniconta, without losing any information during the process

By subscribing to this easy and simple integration process, you save a lot of time managing your webshop. The most important thing here is that you focus on your business and not jump between different systems. Save time - save money, it’s a sure thing. You get stuff done automatically. 

 

Share this:

Best this week:

Nu er Wedoios Shopify - Uniconta integration her!